Welcome to Greenville, South Carolina!
Greenville, South Carolina is one of the fastest growing areas in the country and there's a good reason why! It is an easy place to live, and is an easy place to get around. With all the best parts of a large city as well as the best parts of a small town, there's no shortage of activities to do and places to go! The cost of living is lower than the national average. With construction cranes lining our skyline, Greenville offers new businesses, homes, and apartments along with more restaurants, breweries, shops, and stores than one could ever hope for! An area of growing cultural diversity, this city has something to offer for everyone from all backgrounds and in all phases of life.
Highlights of Greenville
- Check out our amazing downtown area. With the beautiful Falls Park and the Reedy River running directly through downtown, there's always events going on downtown such as festivals, concerts, farmer's market
- Restaurants. More than one could ever experience!
- Swamp Rabbit Trail
- The Peace Center
- Bon Secours Wellness Arena which hosts big name concerts and the Swamp Rabbit hockey team
- Fluor Field, home of the Single A Boston Red Sox affiliate, the Greenville Drive
- 45 minutes from Big School football in Clemson, SC, home of the 2018 National Champions, the Clemson Tigers
- Within 1 hour drive to many mountains, rivers, and lakes
- Easily accessible to Atlanta and Charlotte from I-85. One hour drive to Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway. 3.5 hours to Charleston and its beautiful beaches.
- For more information on how to Get Outside, check out this post from local wilderness guru Dr. Mann
Links to Greenville news, events, and activities
- Yeah THAT Greenville (a guide of the city): https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/
- Greenville Today: https://gvltoday.6amcity.com/
- The Peace Center: https://www.peacecenter.org/
- The Swamp Rabbit Trail: https://greenvillerec.com/swamprabbit/
- Fluor Field and The Greenville Drive: https://www.milb.com/greenville
- The Greenville News: https://www.greenvilleonline.com/
- Check out our many State Parks: https://southcarolinaparks.com/
Don't just take our word for it.
Here is what a few others have had to say about our quickly growing city:
The Greenville Chamber of Commerce lists all the rankings Greenville, SC has obtained in the last few years: